Terms and Conditions
This User Agreement, applies to but not limited to registered and unregistered, mobile or otherwise using our website, tools and services regarding Trinibay.net website or services.
2. About Trinibay.net
Trinibay.net is a marketplace that allows users to list, offer, sell and buy just about anything. Trinibay.net acts as advertising medium, and is not responsible in any way for the legitimacy, quality or integrity of any product or service, advertisement or implication in anyway whatsoever.
3. Using Trinibay.net
User would not
• post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
• breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
• use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
• fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out, for example, the buyer fails to comply with the posted terms in your listing or you cannot contact the buyer;
• manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
• post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content;
• take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems.
• transfer your Trinibay.net account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
• distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Trinibay.net or the interests or property of users;
• use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose.
• interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• export or re-export any Trinibay.net application or tool.
• infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property.
• infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belong to you;
• harvest or otherwise collect information about users without their consent; or circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
Sellers must meet our standard. Failure to meet standards may result in Trinibay.net charging you additional fees, and/or limiting, restricting, suspending, or disabling or terminating your account.
We reserve the right to change Fees without notice.
5. Listing Conditions
When listing an item, it is agreed:
You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered
• Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). Trinibay.net can’t guarantee searchable results.
• Content that violates any of Trinibay.net policies may be modified, obfuscated or deleted at Trinibay.net discretion.
• We may revise product data associated with listings to supplement, remove, or correct information.
• Metatags and URL links that are included in a listing may be removed or altered so as to not affect third-party search engine results
6. Purchase Conditions
It is agreed:
• You are responsible for reading the full item listing before any commitment.
• The purchase agreement is between the buyer and the seller.
7. Authorization to Contact You; Recording Calls; Analyzing Message Content
Trinibay.net may contact you using auto dialed or prerecorded calls and text messages, at any telephone number that you have provided us, to: (i) notify you regarding your account; (ii) troubleshoot problems with your account; (iii) resolve; (iv) advise (v) poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires; or (vi) as otherwise necessary to service your account or enforce this User Agreement, our policies, applicable law, or any other agreement we may have with you.
Trinibay.net may monitor or record telephone conversations for training purposes, or for its own protection.’
8. Website downtime
Trinibay.net reserve the right to put the website or website tools down as is fit, for upgrade or maintenance, or whatsoever reason without notice or guarantees to anyone or any organization or group.
9. Agreement update
Trinibay.net reserves the right to update this agreement without notice.